The series ‘Addressing Homelessness in Europe’ is the result of the work of the three thematic research groups of FEANTSA’s European Observatory on Homelessness that were set up to cover the
- The changing role of the state
- The changing profiles of homeless people
- The changing role of service provision
This report presents the research findings of an examination into state interventions in the housing market.
It includes the following chapters:
- Background: the changing role of the state
- The state and the housing markets of Europe